It is Hollywood paw’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We collect and store your IP address for the prevention and protection against attacks to our website.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your information.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance at email@example.com so that we can address your complaint.
However, you can also contact the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner via their website at www.jerseyoic.org or write to them at:
5 Castle Street